August 23, 2008

Providing Your Needs: Nesscesary or not!

Hello everyone! I haven't blogged in so long. It's been a busy summer! In fact, we are leaving for Feild to visit my great-grandparents after church on sunday. I'll be blogging much more in the school year. It's my pleasure to encourage people with this blog. Today I want to talk to you about the Lord providing for our needs. That's exactly what He's been doing for our family this month. I'll give a few examples. We have a new van! It's a used Pontiac Montana. It's got a DVD player and everything. We were just looking for a basic extended van. And the Lord gave us a fully-loaded van! And better yet, we got in Montreal. He gave us protection during the trip there and back. Now, here's something that God provided for me this summer: a friend. There was a girl who came to her grandmother's house for the summer. We met eachother, she is the same age as me, and we started playing with eachother. Unfortunately, today was gonna be my lats day with her but I coulden't play with her today because I have such a bad cold. The 3rd example happened today! We got a call, and were offered a free piano! It's really nice, and is right now in our living room. I am going to take piano lessons this school year! So, there you have it! The Lord provides for us in everything, nesscesary or not! Now, I shall train you in the ways of God. First, you must obey Him. You will be rewarded greatly! Second, you must trust in Him, that he will provide for you in every way. So unfourtunately, I have to go. But remember, rely on God to provide your every need: nesscesary or not!!

Your friend Abbie!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.