October 10, 2008

I'll Do it Tomorrow

Hey everybuddy! I'm back for another post! My schoolwork has been taking way long lately because of three simple words: Division, Averaging, Polygons. I've been leaving my lessons about those 3 for when my parents are available to help me. But, I've already gotten their help but either don't feel like doing it or still don't understand and wait again. Boy oh boy, I made a mistake there. Let me say one thing: NEVER say, "I'll do it Tomorrow." As someone famous once said, "Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today." Things pile up. Extra work is made. If you do not clean your bedroom, you may really need something another time but not be able to find it because you did not clean up your room. Saying "I'll do it tomorrow" could determine future stress and extra work. My advice: Start a To-Do list. Have a daily schedule including free time and chore time. You will know what to do. Let Scripture motivate you. Pray to God and say, "God, I know I have alot of stuff to do today, but I don't think I can do it all. Please help me get organized and complete all my waiting tasks. Amen.

Let me tell you "Never say, I'll do it tomorrow. Rather, I'll do it today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.