February 1, 2009

When Life is Like a Pair of Stubborn Ski Boots

Hello, everyone! How is life?

More importantly though, are you agreeing with it? Yesterday I wanted to go skiing. So my dad took me and Alex to my grandparents' farm to find appropriate skis and ski boots. The only one that would fit me were really old, and the tab on the sole that you use to attach your boots to the skis were small. But we still got to go skiing! But, my skis wouldn't stay on! Whenever I would accidentally cross my skis or fall, the shoes came out. I wasn't very happy. I was looking forward to skiing. Although it still worked out well, it could have been better.That is an example of how life doesn't always agree with us. It is NOT bad luck, it's just that God wanted it a different way. Let me tell ya, life doesn't always go the way you want it. Before you think that the bad times in life are the way God wants it to be, think about this: If God intended it, it's good. It's like the story of Joseph in the Bible, where his brothers sold him as a slave and then he went to jail for something he didn't do! But God made it for good: Joseph interpreted dreams and saved the land from a famine. So, we just have to try to agree with what life (more like what God) brings us. If we are all it's-my-way-or-the-highway, life is not fun. Some people may start to not want to hang out with us, and we would also be upset a lot.

IN THE NEWS: 26 days till my BIRTHDAY!! Soon I'll be 11 and I'm really excited!

Bye, everyblogger! Abbie <:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.