March 10, 2009

30th Post!

Hey Girls! This is my 30th post! I've been looking for ways to make my blog more fun. I mean, I love my blog and wouldn't want to change it, but I would like to try and make it more fun for girls like you. I put up a poll about. Feel free to comment your ideas because I would love to hear your input. I love blogging. It's so much fun. I love being able to put up encouraging posts. Anyway, I'll post a longer, more encouraging post tomorrow. Remember, no matter how young you are, you're never too young to serve Christ in everything you do. :)

Abbie =D

4 comments:

  1. Hey Abbie,
    I think it would be really cool if you had a contest every so often or even a joke of the week! Just a thought. By the way I love the back round on your blog! It's so cool and colorful. Thanks for being a contributor to my blog also.
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chelsea, that's a great idea!! You know, Joke of the week! I LOVE to tell jokes, and I have tons of clean joke books! Thanks for the great idea! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Abbie. I'm always glad to help. But, I have a question for you. Do you know of any authors who have lots of books in their series and are still coming out with new books? I've been on a search for an author like that because I don't like how when you finish reading a series that was really good how it has to end so quickly. You know what I mean? Just wondering.
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Abbie,

    Perphaps you could add a daily devotion or something, from your new book...I know I would really enjoy coming and reading what you have to say!

    ~emily

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.