March 2, 2009

Get REAL

Hey there! I had the best b-day ever! I'm 11 years old now and I just can't wait for a year full of new experiences. For my birthday I got a Faithgirlz! devotional. It's called 'Real Girls of the Bible', and it's be Mona Hodgson. It tells about all the experiencesfrom wome of the Bible, such as Eve, Deborah, Mary etc. It also tells you what a Real Girl of the Bible is. Here we go:

A Real Girl of the Bible is .......... R E A L

Relational
"But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name." John 1:12

Exalting
"You are my God, and I will give you thanks;
You are my God , and will exalt you." Psalm 118:28

Authentic
"The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7

Loving
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deutoronemy 6:5

What do you think? Pretty great. A REAL girl is Relational with Jesus, Exalting the Lord your God, Authentic, being their own selves proudly, and last but not least, Loving. Are you all these? We should all try be like that. Thanks for reading every-blogger, and please comment what you think a Real Girl of the Bible is.

Your friend, Abbie :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Abbie,
    Happy birthday!! Are you excited to be 11 now? I think that your blog is awesome! Come and check out my blog sometime @ www.clubchea.blogspot.com. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Happy Birthday! It's my birthday on the 16 of March...not far away! Keep up the good work on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.