March 16, 2009

Joke of the Week!

Hey everyblogger! Here is the first official Joke of the Week!! Thanks to Chelsea at www.clubchea.blogspot.com for the idea!!

Miss Gladys was new at a church in town. On her first sunday there, the pastor had a very long sermon that seemed to never end. She noticed that many in the congregation looked very drousy, and some had even fallen asleep. At the end of the sermon, she went over to one tired-looking man and said, "Hi, I'm Gladys Dunn." To which he replied, "You're not the only one."

Get It!? "Hi, I'm glad it's done." LOL!

I hope you enjoyed the first Joke of the Week!!

Abbie :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Abbie,
    That joke was really funny!!! I haven't heard a good joke like that in a long time. Keep up the great work and shine your light for Jesus!
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i remember that joke! I haven't heard it in AGES! LOL =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good joke! and so r all the rest!
    xxx
    -H

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.