March 28, 2009

Joke of the Week!

Guess what, everyblogger? It's time for the awesome, amazing, and not to mention funny, Joke of the Week! Here we go!

A middle school was faced with a problem. After putting on their lipstick, some girls would pucker up and press their lips against the bathroom mirrors, leaving many lip prints. One day, the principal thought of a way to put an end to this problem. She called all the girls to the bathroom and had the custodian meet them there. She explained to the girls that the lip prints were causing extra work for the custodian because he had to clean the mirrors every day. To prove to the girls how difficult it was for him to clean the mirrors, she asked the custodian to clean one of the mirrors. He took out a long-handled brush, dipped it into the nearest toilet, and thoroughly scrubbed the mirror. No lip prints were seen on the mirrors again.

I figured it was time to do another Joke of the Week so I remembered this joke and decided to post it.

Abbie =P

4 comments:

  1. Good one, Abbie:)!I will have to tell this hilarious joke to my Grandma and friends. I already told my mom and dad this joke and they thought it was funny too. Keep up the great work!
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, eww! That's disgusting! It took me a few seconds to actually GET the joke, but when I did, well...EWW! (That was pretty smart of the cleaner dude, though!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! That's terrible! And funny!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.