March 31, 2009

Just a Few Things

Hello girls. Things have been very busy and a little bit stressful at my house right now. I would first like to ask prayer for my 4-year old brother. He has been feverish for a long time and he's not looking well. Me and my family would really appreciate your prayers. Do you remember the post that was called "When Life is Like a Stubborn Pair of Ski Boots"? It was all about when life doesn't go our way. Boy, me and my family would do anything to have my brother NOT sick. Keep praising the Lord, even in troubles. One of my favorite verses states, "Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 I'd like to point out the line that says, rejoice in all circumstances. You're thinking, pray when I'm bullied? When my best friend is mad at me? When I'm grounded? God is always there for you, so you should tell Him what's bugging you. As Christians, when bad things happen, we can't not love God when bad things happen. We have to love Him in the good times and the bad times.

Thankyou for commenting, and thanks for writing as well. Keep loving God and shining your light for Jesus!

Abbie :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous31.3.09

    I'll be in prayer for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. Praying for your family.

    Much Love,

    Em

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.