April 14, 2009

TEMPTATION

Hey everyblogger! I absolutely LOVE chocolate. Some might say I'm a chocaholic. Notice that on comments and on some posts about Easter I said, "I think I'm going to eat chcolate"? I apologize! Now I'm sure you know about temptation. Right now, for me the strongest form of temptation is CHOCOLATE. Ever since I got my Easter chocolate I keep thinking, "I want chcolate. I NEED chocolate. I'm going to eat chocolate." Sounds like LOL material, but I feel like I can't stop. I know I'm a healthy fit girl, but I'm worried about cavities. Yes, I'm 11 and I whimper and whine during fillings. I kind of like dentist cleanings, but NOT fillings. And afterward you feel like you have a balloon in your mouth! Yet chocolate is sooooo delicious and even more tempting. When you love chocolate, it's hard to resist. About 1 half my chocolate is gone. GONE!! The you just want more. A stronger form of temptation is when you are being tempted to sin. Satan LOVES to attack us with temptation. Jesus can help us win against temptation. Did you know that in heaven, God will give us rewards, in the Bible they are called "crowns". Did you also know that those who love God and endure temptation will recieve the crown of life? But our motivation should be our love for God. Don't give in to temptation, one of Satan's most DEADLY weapons. From something as small as chocolate, to as big as smoking, temptation is bad. VERY bad.

Yes, sounds kind of dramatic, but temptation is decietful. If any of you have heard of Adeventures in Odessey, I listen to the podcast and one of my favorites is "Hidden in My Heart". It's really funny. It has a secton called Star Trip, where a scatterbrained captain, his assistant, an 1 expendable crewman must save a princess from the evil Ding-Dongs. But the Ding-Dongs can turn into anything. They bring along temptation detectors and Scripture Facers. I think the turn out is hilarious as they are tempted to sin and as the machine beeps, they use their scriptures facers to counter temptation. You can listen to it for free by clicking here. Enjoy!

@6613 =D

2 comments:

  1. Okay, sorry! Click the link and it'll say, this link it broken! Below it'll say, "Try searching:" and i'll have the words in the google search box. Search it and click the first link. Sorry 'bout that!

    @6613 =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14.4.09

    I KNOW i WANT BE TEMPTED BY CHOCLATE i'm allergic to it.

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.