May 13, 2009

Accessorization: Clothes

Hi Girls! Are you ready? Let's start. So first, I don't know about you, but I love to dress nicely, even in casual clothes. I think it's nice to look pretty, but not if it's all you think about. That's hwy today, we're going to talk about clothes. So I don't know if your school has a rule about miniskirts or whatever, but it's important. We have to dress modestly, even though dressing UNmodestly is what almost everyone's doing. Okay, so, everyone likes brand names. But you don't have to raid the Gap to look nice and have nice clothes. Next, I want to give you some of my favorite color combinations.

PINK: Green, Blue, Red, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Brown
YELLOW: Green, Orange, Blue, Red
BLUE: Pink, Brown, Green, Yellow, Purple
GREEN: Pink, Blue, Yellow, Purple
PURPLE: Blue, Pink, Red, Orange
RED: Pink, Yellow, Orange, Purple
BROWN: Pink, Orange, Red, Blue

Okay. After you're done reading this, you could plow right into your closet and start experimenting. Or you could start an archaeological dig in your dresser drawers. Or if you already have some good color matches, you don't have to. Let's go on. One of the best types of clothes you can wear are clothes that STATE YOUR FAITH! You can wear a shirt that says, "I Heart Jesus" or something. Okay, How to accessorize your clothes: You can wear a belt if you like belts. Or you could wear a cool hat or a cute scarf. There are some amazing necklaces and bracelets out there. The possibilities are endless. :) And finally, wear what you feel comfortable in. Wear what you like. Wear what God will like.

Abbie =D

2 comments:

  1. Hey Abbie,
    Good post! One of my favourite thing to wear is like, a really tight tanktop (is that what they're called?) over a t-shirt or my school uniform whatever. It's really simple, but makes an outfit seem so much more fun. :)

    xox em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post!
    I am very modest, I can't stand wearing the slightest showy clothes =) KUTAW
    libby

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.