May 16, 2009

Accesorization:You and Decoration

Hi Girlz! Sorry I couldn't blog yesterday. I was kinda busy. But I'm ready. Let's start with yesterday's post: Accesorization: You. When I talk about accesorizing yourself, I mean on the inside. But first let's talk about Accesorizing on the outside. Do you have your ears peirced? If not that's okay. But cute earrings, even studs, can make an outfit look great. There is also a wide array of necklaces and bracelets out there. They make outfits look great too. Tote bags and purses are awesome. Now let's talk about accesorizing on the inside. We should accesorize ourselves with fruit. No Kidding!!!! I'm talking about fruit of the spirit. "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23 Pretty awesome.

Next: Decoration. Have you ever thought your room was kind of... well, bland? Maybe there was too much room, or not enough room, or the color was weird. My wall color is getting kind of boring to me. That's why I hang stuff up on my walls. Here's a list of what you could hang up.

-Posters
-Bible Verses
-Drawings
-Photos
-Cards
-Memos (I have a popsicle wrapper on my wall!!)

I have lots of stuff on my walls in a nice orginazation so I hardly think about the color anymore. You could try it! Colorful bedspreads help brighten things up. Funky pillows are cool too. You could display some of your collections or a prized possesion on you desk or bedside table. You could also get an awesome carpet or rug! And the best part of it all is.. PERSONALIZATION!! You can make your room exactly how you want it.

Abbie =)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great tips on accesorization and decoration. Now I have some good ideas on how to decorate my room. KUTAW and have an awesome day!
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.