May 21, 2009

Happy


Hey girlz! I haven't blogged for a while because I am out of ideas! Well, was. Okay, so, you're probably wondering who this is. This is my baby brother, Luukas! He's one year old and he'll turn 2 in August. I was taking pictures of him and trying to get him to smile. It wasn't hard. He's such a happy baby. Anyway, he grinned this really huge grin and I took a picture of it, and there it is! He looks so happy. What if we could all be happy like him? What if we were always happy? What if we dropped our worries and kept going with a smile? I guess it's easy if you're a baby. All you have to worry about is when your diapers are going to be changed and when you'll eat and when you'll play. Even if we have more to worry about than babies, doesn't mean we can't be happy. Oh here's a tip: Smile. When you smile, your brain releases endorphins that make you fell happier. Okay, back to the post. You might think, "I would be happy if I didn't have so much to worry about." Well, give your worries to the Lord. The Bible says,"Cast your cares upon him, for he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7 There is nothing that God can't handle. Give your worries to him. You can be happy because you don't have to worry all the time.
Thanks, everyone, for reading my blog. I really appreciate it. And by the way, I miss reading Elizabeth/Libby's blog! :( I haven't been able to get to it. Blogger won't let me. I don't know her email either! If any of you have access maybe you could tell her? Thanks!
Love in Christ,
Abbie =D

6 comments:

  1. Be Happy. I totally agree with you. And you're so right about the endorphins. That's awesome that you know that. I have just recently noticed how smiley of a person I am. I love to smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby,
    Great post!

    Emily had to change her blog address a while back I think, if you don't have it the new address is http://girlz4godrok.blogspot.com/

    I'm not quite sure why you can't get to Libby's blog.

    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Abbie,
    I've been trying to smile more, and it might be working! Thanks for the intereseting fact :)

    xox emi

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a great post, abbie!
    my blog is now privet, but if i have your email address i can invite you
    my email address is: elizabeth.ejsong2@gmail.com if you would like to email me

    KUTAW
    libby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have any of you heard of the song: Daddy's Little Girl, by Frankie J? If not, go to youtube and type it down... im listening to it now...and I tell you -- YOU WILL CRY!!!!! If you have heard the song, or have gone or ARE going through what Frankie J is singing, if you dont mind, could you tell me? I want to pray for you!! And also, I am writing a book about a girl (Chloe) and her parents get divorced... are you going through that? or have you already? I haven't. But I know it must be the hardest thing in this whole world! YOU AREN"T FORGOTTEN, I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME!!!!!! I cry for all the girls who have had their parents divoced, that is why i am writing a book about it -- I WAN TO HELP!!! if you have gone through it, do you mind if I send you my book, and you tell me.... (this is only IIIIFFFF you want) you tell me if I'm writing it right, so like, i'm writing the right feelings chloe has during the time. Im gonna cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little brother is soooooooooooooooooooo cute, Abbie! Anyways, great post! I love your posts. They are so awesome! KUTAW!
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.