June 29, 2009

Gel Pens, Keyborads, and Notebooks

Hi girlz! I've been so busy with daily life. This is going to be another busy week. But I'm here to tell you that I've started a story/poem blog called Gel Pens, Keyboards, and Notebooks. Can't wait to start writing! =)

This Wednesday is Canada Day! With fireworks and glo-sticks! :) Only thing is, they've forecasted rain. It probably won't rain all day. And probably not all night, either.

Northland Bible Camp, a summer camp that I personally think is THE best place next to home, is in 2 weeks! On July 12th it's time to get going for a fun filled week! And this blog will be officially 1 year old on July 17th. Come for the celebration on the 18th since I'll be at camp on the 17th. See you with more posts soon, girlz!

Abbie =D

6 comments:

  1. Hey Abii,
    I'll have to check out ur new blog =) Have fun at camp...and congratulations on ur anniversary, I'll be here!

    Luv,emii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Sounds great, Abbie. I'll be sure to check it out soon. Wow! Have you really been blogging for that long? That's pretty impressive. Btw, what are you going to do on the 18th on your blog? Just wondering. Have an awesome week! I'll be praying that you have fun and are safe when you go to camp.
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it would depend where you are in Canada. I'm below Canada and they've predicted rain all week. It was supposed to thunderstorm today, but it never did. I'll have to see if it actually rains tomorrow like it says it will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, NO!!!! I DIDN'T GIVE THE LINK! Srry guys! I mean girlz!

    www.gelpenskeyboardsandnotebooks.blogspot.com

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! I'm new to your blog, I arrived here through emii's blog. Like you do, I used to like gel pens. Enjoy your camp. Feel free to drop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! I'm new to your blog, I arrived here through emii's blog. Like you do, I used to like gel pens. Enjoy your camp. Feel free to drop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.