June 16, 2009

Nice Days around the House

Hi girlz! It's HOT out! 31 degrees Celsius (that's 84 Fahrenheit). My pastor and his wife are coming over for dinner. We're having hamburgers! Today we got playground set for our backyard. My dad's building it right now! And my parents also bought me a bike basket to carry things in. Tomorrow we have to wake up at 7:30 and get ready to go to Timmins, a city about an hour away from here. Me and my brother are going to have optometrist appointment because my brother needs glasses, and I need a bigger prescription for my glasses. Then we'll go to a big park called Hollinger Park and have a picnic with sandwiches, juice, popsicles, and watermelon! And since it's been really hot lately, the water park might be open! Yay! I'll go in with the excuse that I have to watch my little brothers. And I will, but yay anyway! I have to cause we need to clean the house a little before the pastor gets here. I'll blog tomorrow and tell you about my day!



Love, Abbie =D x0x0x

6 comments:

  1. It sounds fun! :D Cool blog! Check out mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun day, Abbie! We'll have to plan a picnic when I come on Labour Day Weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Abbie,
    Sounds fun! Lol, when we go on a "picnic" all my mum brings along are some Saladas and maybe some chocolate or chips... =)


    xox emii

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds really fun Abbie!

    Here its hot also, I'm not sure exactly what tempature, but yesterday it was about 102!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the comments! And wow, Emma, that's about 40 degrees Celsius! I don't think I've ever went thorugh that heat! :)

    Abbie =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey abbie,
    ur so blessed to have the heat over there! australians are suffering from the horrible cold weather (well, where I live we are anyway!)
    libby

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.