August 12, 2009

Hot Hot Sun!

Hey y'all! Today it was a scorching 30 Celsius outside! I went to a water fight with Mathias, we had Jumbo Mr. Freezes, and had a great day. But even inside the house I'm boiling. Luckily my awesome dad is taking me and Mathias swimming! He's so cool. And hopefully I will be cool when I run into the lake!

You may have noticed that I have a hit counter, or maybe not, since I put it up an hour ago. =P I can't wait to get to 100 hits!! I'll need your help though. =P Just for fun, you can report the weather in your town, the highest temperatures, and what you've been doing outside. Can't wait to hear the weather reports from the world. And I need suggestions. For a new blog feature or series of posts or something. You girls are always so creative! Well, I have to go sweep my living room. Bye!!


5 comments:

  1. that awesome!
    hmm, I can't think of any posts... but if I do, I'll let you know!
    libby xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background! it's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is really hot! We've had a really rainy summer this year and only about a 70 degrees Fairenheit average. It sounds like you had fun though with swimming and all. Have a great week!
    -Chelsea
    P.S. I don't have any ideas for posts or anything right now but I'll let you know if I do! I'm actually struggling with the same thing:).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Abbie, I'm sorry I haven't been commenting here lately! Hmm, I just realized -- I'm not following your blog! I'll do that right now! Because your blog is very awesome, just like you! :)

    Luv,Emii

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank, Emii! You're awesome, too!

    Love, Abbie =D

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.