August 2, 2009

I've been tagged!

Hi everyone! Guess what! I'm a big sister now! His name is Efriam Aaron, and his birthday is July 23rd. He is so adorable! I'll try and post a picture soon. But, anyway, it started on Rachael from Just a Girl 4 God's blog, and I got it from Rachel on Girlz of Faith. To anyone who owns a dog, this tag is for you! P.s. My dog is big and black and named KayLee.

What is your favorite song? Currently it's The Real Thing by pureNRG.

What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Play on the computer, write, do crafts, play outside.

What is your favorite animal? It used to be chipmunks.... but now I like giraffes and goldfish and birds.

Do you have any family members following your blog? Yep! =P

Do you like to sing? Oh YEAH! I wish I had the stuff to make a cd.

What's your favorite YouTube video? I don't know... I don't really go on youtube....

Do you play any instruments? I play piano by ear.... but I want to learn to play for real.

What grade are you in? Going into homeschool sixth...

Do you get alot of comments on your blog? I used to, but now... not so much. :(

Do you like nature? Do chickens have beaks? Yes! Lol.

Do you believe in faries? Uh...no. But I believe in God!

Are you crazy? Yes.

Do you have a playlist? On my computer, yes.

What are your three favorite books?

The Sophie Series
The Lily Series
The Lucy Series

What are your three favorite movies?
Kit Kittredge: An American Girl
WALL-E
The Braniacs.com

Do you have a cell phone? Nope.

Do you have an iPod? Yes.

What's Your longest post? I'm not sure... probably my story Super Survival or my post called Easter Forever. Or maybe this one now!

How many times have you started a tag? Never.

How many times have you been tagged? Once, starting today.

Have you ever ridden a horse? Yes, I went to a camp for a week and rode a horse every day.

Do you like your blog signature? Sure.

Are you hungry? Sort of... in canadian time I have to get ready for bed after this, which means bedtime snack.

What's the weather? Really cloudy, really windy.

Are you tired? Yep.

Are you on vacation right now? School holidays.

Are you bored? I think so.

What's your name? Abbie. No Abigail, just Abbie.

What time is it right now? 8:30

What is your least favorite book? My Life As A Toasted Time Traveler

What's your least favorite movie? Alvin and the chipmunks.

How are you feeling right now? Happy.

I tag anyone with at least one brother!

I'll try and blog tomorrow. I've had swimming lessons the past two weeks. I passed, though. :) I can't wait to read Lucy Finds Her Way. Also, sort of an advertisement/thanks to Libby and her story blog, The Online Chat Group. I love reading the posts. They Rock! Keep, goin', Libby. ;)And I'm starting a new homeschool curriculum in September. I'm actually eager for school, but I don't want summer to end. I have a busy few weeks ahead of me!

Love, love, love,

1 comment:

  1. hey abbie!
    awesome! ive gotten tagged by you!
    libby xox

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.