August 11, 2009

Popularity

Hey everyone,

It's been a long time - well, not too long, but long enough. But anyway, it's been hard to blog lately. I've haven't been getting many comments lately - and that put me in a state of sadness. I'd thought up multiple (crazy) reasons I'm not getting as many (which hopefully aren't true!). Every time I'd go to the computer and sign in onto my dash board, I'd turn away. It was too hard. But during the past few days I've been thinking - about popularity. I wouldn't say my blog is very popular. But I do have readers, and followers. But some people blog lots - and get nothing except the occasional comment. That was how it WAS for me - until I met Emii and Chelsea, and then Libby and Emma and BAM - I had readers, followers and commenters. And anyway, I know some blogs have 100 comments - though probably not THAT many blogs. It occurred to me - some blogs are popular - some aren't. Just like with girls and music and books and brand names even.. but anyway I thought to myself, even if I don't have very many readers, I'm gonna keep blogging. Because if others can't see it - God can. If a non-christian happens to stop here and accept Jesus - God will be happy. I'm going to keep honoring God. I might not be popular, but I'll be blogging. For God.

And to all readers, if you're here - tell me who you are! It's nice to know that people are reading. I'm also going to get a hit counter. See you soon girlz!

Abbie =D x0x

P.S. Visit Daisy, my pet panda - she's lonely! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Abbie!

    I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOo sorry I haven't been commenting! :(

    How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy abbie!
    I feel the same way sometimes. but I do know one thing: some people read but dont comment--and that's always nice to know! and another thing ive figured. to get more comments, comment on other peoples blog, and then those blog you commented on, that author will most likely comment on your blog! lol. i dont just comment to GET comments, I comment because i want to., but thats just a little tip.

    glad u posted!
    libby xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Abbie,

    I'm glad you're going to continue blogging, because I love reading your blog. :)

    I don't get lots of comments on my blogs either, but I keep blogging because I love to write. Don't give up!

    Love, Auntie Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I'm SO sorry that I haven't been commenting lately!!! But I know how you feel. Sometimes, people don't comment or visit my blog at all for a really long time and I feel like giving up too. But please don't stop blogging!!! It wouldn't be the same without you! Have a totally awesome wonderful week!
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.