September 24, 2009

Gray Hair

Hi everyone!

Big Happy-Birthdays to my mom today, because -well- it's her birthday!! I love her very much and she's awesome!

Anyway, I want you to read this verse from Proverbs and then we can start today's post. My brother Alex found this verse while reading the book of Proverbs for homeschooling.

"Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life." Proverbs 16:31

Have you ever noticed how the world is so anti-Christ? For example: Airline workers and greeters at Wal-Mart are told to say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas".

I'm sure most of you have seen hair color commercials or hair products with "100% gray coverage". That's an example of the world being anti-Bible. The Bible says that gray hair is a crown of splendor and that it's attained by a righteous life, but everyone hates gray hair and nobody wants it.

Lol, I just searched up "wrinkles" to see if there was anything like that in the Bible, but I didn't get any results.

Anyway, that was a little short, but I hope you see the need to stand up for God is the current generation of anti-gray hair-ness and anti-God/Bible/Jesus.

Love, Abbie

P.s. I decided to do a Featured Blog feature on the side of my blog! Check it out!!
P.s.s. I would have used my signature today, but I'm on a different computer.

5 comments:

  1. I have noticed that to... its very sad what our world has come too...

    Oooh, great idea having a featured blog on the side bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you read the latest post on my main blog? it's really important. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abbie, I have awarded you the "honest scrap" award. Visit my blog here:
    http://faithforgirls.blogspot.com/2009/09/ive-been-awarded.html

    Jessica, at FaithForGirls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, can you please pray for my mum as well? she's having surgery on something near her eye and will be gone alllllllllll day, and I mean allllllllll day. please, please poray for wisdom and that everything will go well, and nothing will go wrong with her eye or anything. please, please, pelase pray!! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Abbie,
    Would you like to be penpals?
    I have special needs and I suffer from a rare syndrome.
    My email is
    zaramayross@fsmail.net

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.