October 22, 2009

Crocodile Rock

Hey!!! I'm not sure who started this iPod tag, but it's really fun!! You should try it!!

IF SOMEONE SAYS "THIS IS OKAY" YOU SAY: Puppy Love (L O L!!!!!!)

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? My Day (ha ha! :)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Heaven in my Heart (uhhhhh....)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? Shout to the Lord (that's actually VERY accurate!)

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Let the Children Come (seeing as I have 3 little brothers)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? The Hairbrush Song (LOL ummmm...)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Free

WHAT IS 2+2? Here I am to Worship (uh-oh, my calculator's broken!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? You're All I Need (ha.ha. I really love my best friend but..)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF A PERSON YOU LIKE? Boids (A song from a Veggietales soundtrack)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Forever (only been living 11 years)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? City on our Knees

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE A PERSON YOU LIKE? All I want for Christmas is You (Very Funny!)

WHAT DO YOU MOM AND DAD THINK OF YOU? Seek Ye First (hmmm..)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Good Shepherd (Psalm 23) (oh goody! :P)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Holy is the Lord

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTERESTS? This Madness (LOL)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? When I Was Lost (okay...)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? I Could Sing of Your Love Forever (not really)

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? The Water Buffalo Song (ahhhhh!!)

HOW WILL YOU DIE? I Just Want to Celebrate (oh no!)

WHAT'S THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? Schoolhouse Polka (HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!)

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? 360

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? Belly Button (ummmmm.......uhhhhh...)

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? Like (Like Yes!)

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? The Real Thing

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? Silly Song Remix Medley (wow that was random)

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? Someday (That doesn't really make any any sense, seeing as I would be going back in time)

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? Rock Monster ( *no comment* )

WHAT DO YOU MOST OFTEN EXCLAIM? Saviour ( *no comment* . I DO love Jesus though!)

WHERE IS PARADISE? Caroling Medley (lol weird)

WHAT DID YOU FIRST SAY AS A BABY? Ain't no Mountain High Enough (lol)

IF YOU HAD A PET, WHAT WOULD YOU NAME IT? Come, Now is the Time to Worship

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SIGHT TO SEE? Summertime (good one!)

WHAT MAKES YOU GAG? Billy Joe McGuffrey (RANDOM)

WHAT ARE YOU BEST AT? Lean on me (Thank you! lol)

IF YOU WROTE A BOOK, WHAT WOULD IT BE CALLED? Are You Ready (sounds appealing)

WHAT DID YOU WISH FOR LAST? Joy to The World (good wishing, Abbie :)

WHAT WOULD YOUR SUPERHERO NAME BE? Silent Night (the power to sneak up on people! lol)

HOW SOON WILL THIS BE OVER? Teach me to Dance (huh?)

WHERE ARE YOU SITTING? Any Which Way (ha. ha.)

WHAT DO YOU MOST HATE? Locomotion (????????)

WHAT DO YOU MOST LOVE? In the Belly of the Whale (huh?)

WHAT IS YOUR SECRET NAME? Pray (lol)

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? Crocodile Rock (not very interesting)



Ahh, finally finished! You all probably think I listen to weird music, but the weirdest ones, like Billy Joe McGuffrey and In the Belly of the Whale are Veggietales songs. I haven't been blogging because my second cousins are over for the week. We're having a great time!

See you soon!

Abbie =D x0x

P.S. I tag anyone who loves a good laugh!

4 comments:

  1. lol, this gave me a really good laugh! :) I love these! Thanks for sharing it, I laughed the whole post, it was really funny! My brother was walking by my room as I was cracking up and gave me the older sisters are weird look, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to be penpals?I have special needs.
    Please let me know
    my blog is
    http://christianmaidens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Abbie,
    You haven't posted in agesss.... I miss you! Please come back to blogging....:( :)

    Luv,Emii

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Abbie!

    I'd LOOOVE to do a blog makeover for you!

    All you have to do is invite me to post on your blog, and then when I have accepted, make me an admin (if you dont know how to do that, just email me and ask at libbyxox@gmail.com) so that all the designs can be placed on your blog in only a few minutes.

    You also have to fill in this form, (the ones with the stars are 'needed' but the others arent) and email it to me (libbyxox@gmail.com) and then I can start designing (and yes, you can get a button AND blinkie!)

    Colors:

    *Style/Theme (Ex: animal-like, journal, girly etc):

    Image:

    *Text for the blinkie:

    *Text for the signature:

    *For what blog of yours:

    Whether to match your blog/a background you like/or just something random:

    Once that's done and I have it all filled out, I'll be able to start desiging!

    Libby xx

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.