October 3, 2009

Jokes from the Months!!

Hi girls!! This is The OFFICIAL ULTIMATE JOKE OF THE WEEK!! More Like jokes this time because the last time I posted a joke was..hmmm....let's see.....May 12th 2009!!! Ahh! Sorry!

Two muffins were in an oven. One muffin said to the other, "Is it getting hot in here or what?" The other muffin just stared and said, "Yikes! A talking muffin!"

Q: Why did the skinny man go to the beach?

A: To look for mussels (muscles).

Q: Where was Solomon's temple?

A: On the side of his head.

Q: When is a man oblidged to keep his word?

A: When no one else will take it.

Q: What do you call a man who is always wiring for money?

A: An electrician.

Q: What has a foot at each end and one in the middle?

A: A yardstick.

Q: What starts with T, ends with T, and is full of T?

A: A teapot.

Q: There were 10 cats in a boat when one jumped out. How many were left?

A: None. They were copycats.

Q: Why is it cheap to feed a giraffe?

A: Because it makes a little food go a long way.

****BONUS JOKE!!!****

A police officer found a woman driving a car, and in the passenger seat next to her, a tiger. The police officer told the woman, "It's against the law for you to have a tiger in your car. Take him to the zoo." The next day the police officer found the same woman in the same car with the same tiger. He said to her, "I told you to take him to the zoo!" The woman replied, "I did. We had a great time. Today we're going to the beach!"

I hope enjoyed all those great jokes!! See you next time I blog!!

Love in Christ,

Abbie =D x0x

P.S. I know I've been awarded some honest scrap awards - I'll get to them next time I blog!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Abbie!
    So sorry I haven't commented; I was so sure I had! I just got back from a holiday, and am busy catching up on the online world.. awesome jokes, btw -- luv the oven one :D

    Luv,Emii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abbie,
    I have special needs and I suffer from a rare syndrome.
    Can we be penpals?
    Please let me know
    Zara Ross
    My email is zaramayross@fsmail.net

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.