February 12, 2010

Here I Am

Hey Girls! I've decided that there will be no more letting you down and being late for Bible Study, so I've decided that I'm going to post when I get the time. I wanted to do the iPod tag - you know, where you put your iPod on shuffle and whatever the song is is your answer to the question? - cause it's really fun.

IF SOMEONE SAYS "THIS IS OKAY, YOU SAY: Radio

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?: Jesus in my Life

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?: Lord of All Creation (if they're Christian and they have Jesus in their hearts, then...)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?: Jesus is Just Alright (yes!)

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?: Supernatural

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?: So Great (LOL that's funny!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?: Never Be The Same

WHAT IS 2+2?: Give Me Words to Speak (if you don't like doing math problems on the blackboard @ school, then, yeah.)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? How Many Kings

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF A PERSON YOU LIKE?: Joyful Joyful We Adore Thee (hahaha!)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S STORY?: Here We Go Again (hehehe)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?: Teach me to Dance (I've got a positive future as a DANCE TEACHER! *pumps fist up and down in the air*)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE A PERSON YOU LIKE? Jesus Loves Me

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?: Meant to Live (LOL)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?: Hallelujah (Your Love is Amazing)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?: It's About Love

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTERESTS?: Yours (so I guess we share the same interests, eh?)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?: He is Born, the Holy Child (I thought we were supposed to SHARE the Gospel!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?: I'm not who I was

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?: His Cheeseburger (that's funny but I don't know why..)

HOW WILL YOU DIE?: You are the Shepherd

WHAT'S THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?: Wait and See (waiting? I thought I would regret impatience!)

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?: East to West (what's so funny?)

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?: Everyday (LOL that's VERY funny!)

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?: How Great is Our God (he can do miracles, for sure! =P)

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?: Shout to the Lord

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?: Footloose

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?: I Will Sing (but I already sing!)

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?: Away in a Manger

WHAT DO YOU MOST OFTEN EXCLAIM?: Wait and See (I have that song 2 times, btw, but LOL anyway!)

WHERE IS PARADISE? Like (like, I don't know)

WHAT DID YOU FIRST SAY AS A BABY?: Made to Worship

IF YOU HAD A PET, WHAT WOULD YOU NAME IT? That's What Friends are For (so the dog is my friend)

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SIGHT TO SEE?: When I Get to Heaven (THAT'LL be something to see!)

WHAT MAKES YOU GAG?: My Friend (hahahahahaha oh no!)

WHAT ARE YOU BEST AT?: I Want to Dance (that's funny!)

IF YOU WROTE A BOOK, WHAT WOULD YOU CALL IT?: Call On Jesus (yes! It'll be a best seller!)

WHAT DID YOU WISH FOR LAST?: Modern Major General (to help me with homeschooling, possibly? LOL.)

WHAT WOULD YOUR SUPERHERO NAME BE?: What Child Is This/ The First Noel (yeah, in case you haven't noticed, I'm no superhero.)

HOW SOON WILL THIS BE OVER?: Free To Be Me

WHERE ARE YOU SITTING?: Forever (uh, no, I'll need to move more than that.)

WHAT DO YOU MOST HATE?: Rainbow (WHAT??? I LOVE Rainbows!)

WHAT DO YOU MOST LOVE?: Free (freebies, that is!)

WHAT IS YOUR SECRET NAME?: The Real Thing

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?: Here I Am

Okay, that was so funny! I hope you like it. PLEEEEEEEEEEZE give me some comments! I get lonely! Have a great day/night/evening/afternoon/.....whatever. ;)

Love, Abbie =D

P.S. My 12th birthday is a fortnight away! Or precisely 2 weeks.

P.S.S. Anyone watching the Olympics?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Abbie,
    Hahaha, love the one about your friend :P (WHAT MAKES YOU GAG?: My Friend)

    Your birthday in two weeks? AWESOME! :D

    Olympics? I didn't think they were on until 2012, hehehe.

    Luv,Emii

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear from you Abbie,just checking if you remember me?
    Are the Olympics not on till 2012?
    Zara

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.