February 26, 2010

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Hey Girls!! Yay! It's my birthday! I'm turning 12!

The picture above was designed by my brother, by the way.

I haven't gotten many presents yet. I'll get most of them at my birthday party next Saturday. But my grandparents came over today and gave me a sweater, plus my grandma made a cake, and my piano teacher gave me a notebook, a pencil case, some highlighters, and a teddy bear.

Here's a list I put together the other day of all the things I love.

  • Icecream
  • Sugar
  • 19 Kids and Counting (Best Show EVER!)
  • Knitting
  • Sewing
  • Banana Cream Pie
  • Calendars
  • Pens
  • Earrings
  • Roses
  • Build-A-Bears
  • Daily Planners
  • Buttons
  • Rocks
  • Erasers
  • Clothes
  • Chocolate
  • Skating
  • Piano
  • Rainbows
  • Campfires
  • Stars
  • Music
  • Polkadots
  • Dresses
  • Playing Outside
  • Shopping
  • Blueberries
  • Drawing
  • Singing
  • Writing
  • Flip-flops
  • Apples to Apples
  • Cranium
  • Reading
  • Hand-Sewing
  • Crayons
  • Markers
  • Arthur (my other favorite TV show)
  • American Girl Dolls
  • Smiling
  • Laughing
  • Pillows
  • Snorkeling for Sea Shells
  • Babies
  • Mail
  • Nancy Rue Books
  • God
  • The Bible
  • Braids
  • Clubhouse Magazine
  • Journaling
  • Birthday Cards

And, of course, I love blogging.

EXTRA: My Favorite Bands

Switchfoot

PureNRG

TobyMac

That's all for now! Love y'all!

Abbie =D x0x

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Abbie! :D
    I turned 12 in November, it's a lot of fun! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday abbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! We're the same age now!!!! :D Happy B-day, girlie :)

    Rachel.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Abbie!!! :D I'm glad you had an awesome day... and I hope your party on Saturday is LOT'S of fun!!!!:)

    Luv,Emii

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Abbie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie27.2.10

    HIII!!! This is katie from the nancy rue blog!!! Happy birth day!!! Make this year count!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.