February 15, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook: Week 1

Hey Girls! Yes, I am now doing the Teen Girl's Dayboook! only I'm not a teen. I'm not even 12 yet. Is that okay? :)















Want to do the Teen Girl's Daybook? Find out how here.

Date... February 15th

Starting time... 8:22 AM

Mood... Happy

Outside my window... Grey and Snowing

I'm thinking... of going to my BFF's house today

I'm reading... Sophie Tracks a Thief

I'm listening to... 24 by Switchfoot

I'm wearing... my pajamas

Yesterday, I... went to church and watched the Vancouver 2010 WINTER Olympics

I'm excited for... the weekend of the 26th because It's my birthday and I'm going to a special Ladies + Teens Retreat with my mom.

I'm sad because... My nose is stuffy and my mouth is dry

I'm hungry for... Breakfast

The song stuck inside my head is... 24 by Switchfoot

I want... my Birthday present

I love... my baby brother

I loathe... math.

This week, my goal is... to Clean my Room.

Did I meet last week's goal?... no, because it was to clean my room...

Ending time... 8:26

That was awesome!

Next time, I'll try and post some pictures....

Love, Abbie =D x0x

6 comments:

  1. Revotourgirl15.2.10

    i love your blog! whats a teen girls daybook? i have a blog if you want 2 check t out. its called www.tweensbloggin4god.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Revotourgirl! Thanks for the comment! Your blog is pretty awesome too! :)

    The Teen Girl's Daybook is a kind of blog carnival that's going around. I can't find the link right now, but I could teel you some other time or you could find it out yourself. =P

    Love, ABBIE =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey coool web !iam beth from tween u and me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Beth! Thanks for commenting! :)

    Love, Abbie =D x0x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey abbie! i was wanting to start a bible study on my blog kinda like teen girls daybook but a bible study instead. do you have any ideas of what i could call my bible study on my blog? comment your answer on my blog!!!! From, Angel

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.