February 22, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook: Week 2

Hey girls! Time for Week 2 of the Teen Girl's Daybook!


Want to do the Teen Girl's Daybook? Find out how here.
Date... February 21st, 2010
Starting time... 8:09 AM
Mood... Tired
Outside my window...Tons of snow, Sunny blue-gray skies
I'm thinking... about my cough and stuffy nose :(
I'm reading... Lucy Doesn't Wear Pink
I'm listening to... Nothing really
I'm wearing... My pajamas
Yesterday, I... didn't go to church cuz I was sick :(
I'm excited for... my birthday!
I'm sad because... I'm sick
I'm hungry for... cereal w/ blueberries
The song stuck inside my head is... Seek Ye First
I want... to be not sick
I love... My mom
I loathe... taking yucky medicine
This week, my goal is... to clean my room
Did I meet last week's goal?...Yes and no, I cleaned it and it got messy again.
Ending time... 8:15 AM

Well, my birthday is this Friday! I am so uber excited! I totally cannot wait!

Love, Abbie =D x0x

2 comments:

  1. hey abbie its beth from tween you and me happy birthday sooon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the thing you did! Well thats pretty much it.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY (EARLY)

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.