March 12, 2010

Miracles

Hey girls! This is a short post, but I hope it's encouraging.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

-Richard Crashaw

I came across this quote while writing in my Promise Journal on "The Gift of Miracles." At first I was stumped. I didn't know what to write about it. But then I got an idea. Why not make a list about things that are miracles but didn't seem like it at first?

I encourage you to make a list of miracles. Maybe it's a new sibling or cousin. Maybe it's simply the winter melting into spring. Or maybe it's getting an A on that test you were sure you'd fail. If you think of it, there are lots of miracles!

Well, I hope you all enjoyed that. Have a great weekend!

Love, Abbie =D x0x0x0x0x0x

2 comments:

  1. That is very interesting.
    I enjoyed it.
    Thanks for sharing that.

    R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote (& post)! I also love the blog look (of course, I just stumbled upon your blog - so I don't know what it used to look like). Glad to find your blog! Here's to all the amazing things in life...I think I'll start my list with stars...
    -Bess-
    I'd love for you to come by & "visit" my blog if you get a chance! =)
    http://bessbag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.