March 8, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook: Week 3

Hey y'all! How's it going!!!!

Thanks for all the comments and well wishes. I had a great birthday! I got earrings, a journal, a paint by number, and all kinds of other things! I got lots of birthday cards, too. I have like 50 birthday cards from birthdays in the past.

So, this is also a BIG BLOG NEWS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drum roll, please.........

I've started a photography blog!

Exciting, isn't it? At least I know I'm excited. To visit Abbie Grace Photography, click here.

Also, I have a prayer request before we get on to the Teen Girl's Daybook. My grandma had surgery today...... she's going to have to rest for 8 weeks. Please pray for a safe recovery for my grandma. Plus, they live on a farm; they raise cows, and spring is when the baby calves are born, so my grandpa won't have much help. Our family would appreciate your prayers.

Okay! So the teen girl's daybook......

Want to do the Teen Girl's Daybook? Find out how here.

Date... March 8th, 2010
Starting time... 8:00 PM
Mood... Happy
Outside my window... It's dark out, but melting snow and a few patches of brown grass!
I'm thinking... about tomorrow
I'm reading... Hannah and the Snowy Hideaway by Hilda Stahl
I'm listening to... Nothing but my keyboard as I type
I'm wearing... My favorite baby doll top and the white pants that I hate... they were the only pants I could wear since I my whole leg got stuck in the snow and my jeans got soaked :(
Yesterday, I... went to church
I'm excited for... writing to my new sponsored child (for more info on sponsoring a child, click here)
I'm sad because... My birthday's over
I'm hungry for... a bowl of frozen blueberries
The song stuck inside my head is... I don't have a song stuck in my head!
I want... to paint my new paint-by-number
I love... earrings!
I loathe... math. And history
This week, my goal is... to write to my sponsored child.
Did I meet last week's goal?...My desk is full of stuff, but I'll just pick a different goal and expect it of myself to clean my room.
Ending time... 8:18 PM

Well, gotta go, everyone! Have a good few days! I'll try to post something encouraging this week. :)

Love, Abbie =D x0x0x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.