April 19, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook

Hey all! I haven't done Teen Girl's Daybook in a while.

Date... April 19th
Starting time... 10:34 AM
Mood... Happy
Outside my window... It's sunny
I'm thinking... about this weekend, because I'm going the Beauty of Believing event!!!!!
I'm reading... Lily Rules! by Nancy Rue
I'm listening to... nothing
I'm wearing... My brown skirt and brown shirt with the yellow, green, blue, red, and pink stripes.
Yesterday, I... went to the penny sale
I'm excited for... this weekend :)
I'm sad because... We had to cancel my piano lesson today
I'm hungry for... lunch
The song stuck inside my head is... Break Open the Sky by TobyMac
I want... a sandwich
I love... the weather
I loathe... upside-down multiplication
This week, my goal is... to have fun and do something out-of-the-ordinary
Did I meet last week's goal?... Yup. =)
Ending time... 10:41

Love, Abbie =D x0x-x0x0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.