May 13, 2010

ShowStopper

Hey all! I knew I had to post, but I didn't know what to post, so I just did the random iPod tag, lol. Here goes!

IF SOMEONE SAYS "THIS IS OKAY" YOU SAY: Never Be The Same

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? Shout to the Lord

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? A New Hallelujah

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? Heaven's Love

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Give Me Words to Speak (haha)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Like (yeah, I hope they like me :))

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Locomotion (LOL)

WHAT IS 2+2? City on our Knees

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? My Savior My God (uh, no!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF A PERSON YOU LIKE? From Studio to Stage (which is not actually a song, it's an interview)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Start Somewhere (lol)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? This is Home (I want to be a mom :))

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE A PERSON YOU LIKE? Heaven in my Heart (I think I've had that exact same answer before!)

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Fa la la (heeheehee)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Tonight (such a good song!)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Pray

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTERESTS? Friend of God (I'm definitely interested!)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Everything Glorious (LOL)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Hey Devil (uhhh....no!!!)

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? Beautiful Ending (I thought that was the best!)

WHAT'S THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? I am a Promise

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? Better than Life

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? Promised Land (haha)

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? All I Want for Christmas (LOL)

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? You Are The Sunshine of My Life (So....that's a yes?)

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? Company Car

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? It's Still Love

WHAT DO YOU MOST OFTEN EXCLAIM? Captured (KP Remix) (lol)

WHERE IS PARADISE? Captured

WHAT DID YOU FIRST SAY AS A BABY? Boy's Prayer (but I'm a girl!)

IF YOU HAD A PET, WHAT WOULD YOU NAME IT? Thy Word

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SIGHT TO SEE? The 8 Polish Foods of Christmas (LOL!!!!)

WHAT MAKES YOU GAG? Here We Go Again

WHAT ARE YOU BEST AT? Salesmunz Rap (lol)

IF YOU WROTE A BOOK, WHAT WOULD YOU CALL IT? Always

WHAT DID YOU WISH FOR LAST? I Love My Lips

WHAT WOULD YOUR SUPERHERO NAME BE? In the Secret

HOW SOON WILL THIS BE OVER? Away in a Manger

WHERE ARE YOU SITTING? Seek Ye First

WHAT DO YOU MOST HATE? You're All I Need

WHAT IS YOUR SECRET NAME? Shine on Me

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? ShowStopper

Awesome!

BlOg Ya LaTeR,

Abbie =D x0x0x0x

1 comment:

  1. Love your new design!! Do you want to get rid of the border around your header? I learned how here: http://myblogmakeover.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-to-get-rid-of-lineborder-around.html

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.