May 4, 2010

Tagged!

Hey girlz! What do you think of the new look? Check out Awel's blog party. She's also started this tag! You should try it!

1) What's your all time favourite blog/blogger? Yeesh.... that's tough... I'd have to say Emily Joy Photography, Girlz of Faith, and Girlz 4 God.

2) How do you personally define forgiveness? It's like an act of kindness... you know how hard it is to forgive when you don't want to, and you know that relieved feeling you get when you are forgiven.

3) What object of your possession has the most sentimental value in your eyes? My birthday cards, books, and Bibles,

4) What song do you consider your personal theme song? Here We Go Again by PureNRG

5) Do the opinions of others about you really matter to you? It depends on who it is... I care what my parents think of me but not the town bullies or something...

6) Do you ever make up words? Yeah, I made one up just the other day.... "mousified".

7) Off the top of your head, do you know what your middle name means? (You can look it up though! :) Hmm... "Grace"... I'm thinking it means graceful.

8) What's something that never fails to make you smile? My little brothers Luukas and Efraim!

9) What person has touched your heart the most? Hmm... does God count?

10) Give a scene in a book where you really understood what the author was trying to convey. Ummm... that happens in almost every book I've ever read.

11) What do you think of HTML? Is it the ENEMY or your friend? After my experience today, (trying to get rid of my snowflake post divider), It's my enemy. But it makes some awesome blog backgrounds!

12) What person comments the most consistently on your blog? I get alot of comments from different people, but probably Emii from Girlz 4 God (see link above.):)

13) Who is your personal hero/heroine (fiction or real, or both) ? Why? In real life: Corrie Ten Boom, because she was helpful and giving of herself to save others.

14) Are you curious or are you satisfied knowing that "that's just the way it is"? Curious.15) List the your top 5 favorite songs. Do they have anything in common? Why do you love them? Ohhhh, 5 is never enough....

1. Start Somewhere by Tobymac

2. Break Open the Sky by Tobymac

3. LoudNClear (TruDog 10) by Tobymac

4. Funky Jesus Music by Tobymac

5. What Happy Is by The Josties


16) Do you ever get into arguments with...your characters? (that's if you write a book :). And if you don't write, do you think you would? I don't :)
17) While reading a book or watching a movie, were you ever blown away by an unexpected plot twist? What was it and how did you react? Well.... maybe I cried );
18) What's your personal opinion of i-designs? (original, I know, but I really want to know! :) I've only been there a few times, but it rocks!
19) What's your favourite color combinations? Aqua, Lime Green, Light Purple!
20) What's your favourite comic book series? Garfield :)
21) What is the oldest book you've read? How old was it? (By old, I mean, like antique books...the manuscript doesn't have to be old, just the copy of it. :) Heidi, Anne of Green Gables, 12 Citizens of the World
22) What character in any movie or book, would you say is the MOST like you? Lily or Sophie, Roxie from the Best Friends Series
23) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I wouldn't change anything!
24) As a child, what was one thing that always frightened you? This could be something real or imagined! :) Stuff sitting in piles in my room that looked like a face in the dark :)
25) What's your life motto? "Smile for a While."
26) As you're sitting in café, you're given a note: "It's in your best interests to meet me at 7 P.M. tonight, alone, at Pine and 4th." How would you react? I would send a note back saying, "How can I trust you? Who are you, really?"
27) Name seven of your favourite books. Aaauuuggghhh!!! ONLY 7!?!?!?!?!?! I'm changing it to 7 series.

1. Sophie Series

2. Lucy Series

3. Lily Series

4. Kidsboro Series

5. Best Friends Series

6. Lydia Barnes Series

7. Alex Series

8 (cheating, I know). Nancy Rue Non-Fiction books


28) Name your absolute favourite font (you can have more than one though)!

1. Earwig Factory

2. Franklin Gothic Book

3. Kristen ITC

4. Juice ITC

5. Webdings

6. Lucida Handwriting

7. Stereofidelic


29) Have you ever cried over...a book or a movie? I cried over both Chronicles of Narnia Movies.
30) What's something that's brought you so much comfort? My mom :)
31) Describe what you would call a perfect moment. Paddle boating and reading and listening to music with a glass of iced tea or lemonade with a swirly straw.32) What's the fastest you've ever read? Analyzing words almost as soon as I see them.
33) What's your favorite book/movie genre? Fiction... duh, I guess :)
34) Do you say one word a lot just because of the way it sounds? If so, what's the word? Umm.... fantastic? Sulfur hexaflouride?
35) What's something you thought you'd hate, but ended up loving? Both Chronicles of Narnia Movies
36)Do you prefer British or American spellings of words (ex: the British favourite to the American favorite) British spellings are my favourite!
37) List a few of your favourite names.

1. Mercy

2. Tobias

3. Roxanne

4. Milo

5. Sonali


38) What is your favourite movie? Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
39) Imagine you're writing a story, and one of your characters keeps something buried in a box where no one will find it. What's in the box and what's its significance? A journal or an heirloom from a great grandparent.
40) Was this boring? (be honest! :) No! It was tons of fun! :)

Love, Abbie =D x0x0x

1 comment:

  1. Hey Abbie,
    I love the new look! And Corrie Ten Boom is awesome, we read about her in english. At first I thought it was kind of boring, but once I got into the story, wow! It was SO interesting!

    Luv,Emii

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.