June 16, 2010

Baby Birds

Hey all!!!!
I'm sorry I haven't been blogging! The two reasons are:
1. Life has been busy.
2. I didn't know what to post.

But now I know what to post, because in the back forest behind our house, there was a nest with 4 blue eggs - and 2 of them hatched!

Aren't they sweet?? :)

They are baby robins, and me and brother found out that it takes 14 days for the eggs to hatch, and the babies usually stay in the nest for 2 weeks.

I named the one with his head up Terry. If you've ever read the Tanglewoods Secret( by Patricia St. John) , you might remember Terry. :)

This picture is from today. :)


Hope you liked that!!! I'll post more pictures later!
And, I started a blog called Baby Birds Journal, where I'll be posting daily updates on the birds. Click here to access it.
Love, Abbie =D x0x0x0x0x

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous22.6.10

    If you need a name for one of the baby birds, Abbie, one could be June since it's June.

    P.S. Is anyone else here from Nancy Rue's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22.6.10

    Hi Abbie! Hey I would love to follow your blog but I don't have any of those things.

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.