August 25, 2010

10 Years From Today....

Hey Everyone!!!

Today, me and my friend made a time capsule, with letters and a picture. We actually buried it, with the intention to dig it up in 10 years.

I was wondering what life would be like in 10 years, and what would happen in the span of 10 years. In 10 years, I'll be 22. In 10 years, I might have a little sister. In 10 years, I might be moved out. In 10 years, I might be married. Anything could happen in 10 years.

You know when you tell your siblings, when you're 10, I'll be 18, or whatever.

And this weekend as I read and paddle-boated (not at the same time!), I was thinking, six years ago, who would've thought I'd be sitting here paddleboating across a lake. Or that I'd have 4 brothers. Or that I would've moved or started homeschooling.

I know this is coming out pretty vaguely, but here's the point.

Anything can happen in your life. You just have to trust God. Let Him take the ropes and lead you down the path.

Hope you liked that! Gotta go!

BlOg Ya LaTeR,

Abbie =D x0x0x0x0x

P.S. Any suggestions for new posts? ;)

4 comments:

  1. Can I get an amen?!:) Btw, a time capsule is a great idea! I might have to try that sometime. But, for ideas for posts, how about a book/movie review? I always enjoy reading them!
    ~Chelsea<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A time capsule sounds like so much fun! I'm going to make my own:)
    Ooh, me and my siblings are always saying that -- "When you're 13, I'll be 18 and finishing highschool!" or whatever:P

    And this post is so true. We really do just have stop hogging the front seat and letGod drive (without any backseat driving from us:P)

    Luv,Emii

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABBIE!!!!! It's Abby! I had no idea u were on blogger! I am too! Except it's mostly for fan-fiction blogs about the Warrior Cat Series'.... But check out

    rubyblogdesign.blogspot.com I do blog design....I have Photoshop Elements 8.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mizpokdot.13@gmail.com27.8.10

    that sounds so fun! and ya your right anything can happen in 10 yrs. im gonna run the idae 'round my friends see what they think anyway love your post's!
    LOL
    (Lots Of Love)

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.