September 9, 2010

What I'm Enjoying Today....

Fall.

Need I say more?

Starting school. Actually having to wear coats outside. New school clothes. Fog.


Project 365.
Yes, I am doing Project 365! Or, at least trying to. I've already missed 2 days. Project 363?

Here are a few pictures.


Finished cookies.

Sunset. Uncooked cookies (cooked ones above).
Dew on grass.
What do you think?


School.

I'm taking a scrapbooking course, and home economics! It's fun.

Your blogs.

Seriously. Blogging, and being able to read yours and interact with blog-readers, makes me feel really happy and awesome.

Brothers.

You gotta love 'em.





BlOg Ya LaTeR,
Abbie =D x0x0x0x0x
P.S. I hope to make this a series!
P.S.S. how do you like the new look? I can never decide on one design for too long :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the new look! Ooh, aha, you're happy you get to wear coats outside...I'm estatic cuz I can stop wearing hoodies and wear shorts and t-shirts now... well, not quite. But we're gettin' there!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little brothers are so adorable! And you are a very good photographer. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.