October 19, 2010

Lean On Me (or; A Musical Miracle)

Hello, Hello, Hello to all!

Yesterday I had a bit of a "musical miracle". Several months ago I was folding laundry while listening to music when the static caused a shock to my iPod, causing one side of the music (the left earphone) to become mute. Yesterday, for some weird reason I cannot explain, it came back on again! I think this calls for a celebration, hence the iPod Tag!

IF SOMEONE SAYS "THIS IS OKAY" YOU SAY: Donuts for Benny

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? I'll Stay

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY? Here We Go Again

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? I Will Rise (haha)

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Promised Land (maybe if I was in the Exodus!)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Better Is One Day (yeah, my friends don't usually come to my house!)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? ShowStopper

WHAT IS 2+2? Before the Sun Goes Down

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? Everything Glorious (ahhh, no.)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF A PERSON YOU LIKE? Joy to the World (LOL!) By the way, it's about time to get those Christmas songs out, eh?

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? I Want to Serve You (Right On, iPod!)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? City On Our Knees (I don't think I can be a city..... maybe the mayor?)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE A PERSON YOU LIKE? The Lion Sleeps Tonight
(makes no sense.)

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? The Friendly Beast (Hey!)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Deep and Wide (lol.)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Like

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTERESTS? The Word (I AM interested in God's Word!)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? In Wonder

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Let Your Light Shine (what does that mean?)

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? Call On Jesus (ahh, noo!)

HOW WILL YOU DIE? Shout To The Lord (does that mean I'll die while praying?)

WHAT'S THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? Get It Started (I think I'll regret not getting started!)

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? Oh Santa (haha!)

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? Turn Your Hearts

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? They Long To Be Close To You (what about HE?!?)

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? You Put This Love In My Heart (no!)

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? O Christmas Tree (that doesn't tell me anything!)

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? How Great Is Our God (Wrong On, iPod! I would never change that!)

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? Good Shepherd

WHAT DO YOU MOST OFTEN EXCLAIM? Seek Ye First (!)

WHERE IS PARADISE? I Will Sing

WHAT DID YOU FIRST SAY AS A BABY? More Alive (hehe.)

IF YOU HAD A PET, WHAT WOULD YOU NAME IT? Lord of All Creation (not a good name for a pet!)

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SIGHT TO SEE? Medley: All I Need Is You

WHAT MAKES YOU GAG? What Child is This?

WHAT ARE YOU BEST AT? Rainbow

IF YOU WROTE A BOOK, WHAT WOULD YOU CALL IT? Get Up (good book!)

WHAT DID YOU WISH FOR LAST? East to West

WHAT WOULD YOUR SUPERHERO NAME BE? Not Forgotten

HOW SOON WILL THIS BE OVER? This Is Home

WHERE ARE YOU SITTING? Blessed Be Your Name

WHAT DO YOU MOST HATE? What If (Oh yeah, I hate questions =))

WHAT DO YOU MOST LOVE? It Was The Night

WHAT IS YOUR SECRET NAME? What Life Would Be Like

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? Lean On Me

Thanks, Emii!

BlOg Ya LaTeR,

Abbie =D x0x0x0x

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous20.10.10

    Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous21.10.10

    I've had that same problem with my ear buds, only I've never had them come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try not using your iPod for about a month. I think that's how mine came back on.

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.