October 12, 2010

Thoughts and Insights on Daily Life

Life is beautiful.

If you don't get done everything on your To-Do List, let it go.

Citation, thought time consuming, is important.

Be sure to take some time for enjoyment and rest.

If you're having a miserable day, hide under your covers and cry for about a half hour. That'll make the day more bearable.

Go to bed at a reasonable time and wake up at about 8:00. It feels good.

Always dream.

Keep a journal or your thoughts and feelings.

LAUGH. It is the best medicine.

Do what you love to do.

And, finally:

Express your love for the things (and people!) around you.

Love, love, love,

Abbie

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous14.10.10

    prahlad,
    I personally don't think Abbie meant her blog to be an advertising place. No offense or any thing. It's just rude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about the spam!

    I think I'm going to change my comments so that I approve them first. This is the 3rd time I've gotten spam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such true things!
    And yes, that's why I changed my settings so that I have to approve them:)

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.