November 13, 2010

In Memory of Binoo

~Binoo, my cat~

2 days ago, we realized our cat was missing. We hadn't seen her for a couple of days. We all thought she would come back, since she had been gone for a couple of days at a time before.

But yesterday, we found out that Binoo was hit by a car, and she died. My dad found her lying in a ditch beside our house.

We were all shocked. I cried. I loved that cat - she was only 3 years old - and I missed her.

Today we had a small "funeral" for Binoo. My family shared memories of Binoo. Like the way she always slept in my bed - her favorite sleeping spot - and the time she killed a giant mouse - she was a great hunter - and brought it to the door. I put the last flowers of season on her grave - purple pansies - And I cried again.


I'm doing better now. But I still miss my cat.
Binoo, may you rest in peace.


~Abbie~

5 comments:

  1. aww sorry to hear that, Abbie. Binoo will be missed! Hugs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so saaaaaddd =( **TONS OF HUGS** <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18.11.10

    That's soooooooooooo sad!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will pray for you, Abbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry about your cat. I know how it feels to lose something that important to you. A few months ago I lost my dog Angel. She was 13 years old, and had a LOT of tumors in her. I was really sad to see her go, because just two years before her, her sister, Holly died. So I know how it feels. But I was comforted by the thought that my sisters (that's how I thought of them) are playing nicely with each other for once in dog heaven.

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.