November 21, 2010

In Welcome of Patches, A Tag, and More Fun!!

Hey friends!

I have recovered from Binoo's, um, passing. For now we have a new cat!! Her name is Patches!
She is a calico cat that is very cuddly. We have nicknamed her Patchy-Patch in honor of Binoo. Since Blogger doesn't feel like letting me upload photos today, and since I don't have very good ones, you'll have to wait 'till next time.

And here is a tag from one of my favorite bloggers, Olive Tree! You can check out her blog, HorseFeathers.

If I were a gemstone, I'd be amethyst.

If I were a scent, I would be one of those Febreze scent-shade thingies where you can change scents whenever you want. (I love nice-smelling things!)

If I were a pair of shoes, I would be rainbow-striped flats.

If I were the weather, I'd be a blizzard.

If I were a facial expression, I'd be a genuine smile.

If I were a car, I'd be a Mazda 6.

If I were a time of day, I'd be the sunset.

If I were a month, I'd be December.

If I were a place, I'd be a mystical forest.

If I were a liquid, I'd be hot chocolate.

If I were a taste, I'd be sweet.

If I were a sea animal, I'd be a seahorse.

If I were a food, I'd be ice cream!

If I were a color, I'd be sea foam green.

If I were a musical instrument, I'd definetly be a piano.

If I were a flower, I'd be a rose.

If I were a song, I'd be a Christmas carol.

If I were a planet, I'd be Saturn.

If I were an object, I would be favorite book.

If I were a fruit, I'd be a raspberry.

If I were a sound, I'd be a jingle bell.

If I were a day of the week, I'd be Thursday.

This tag is for everyone!

Thanks! And please vote on my side bar for the return of Abbie's Christmas Countdown!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous22.11.10

    I'm glad you were able to get a new cat! I'll be waiting for pictures.

    Ashley
    (From nancy rue's blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I just read about your old cat, Binoo. I'm so sorry, Abbie. I'd be crying for days if something happened to my cat, Jimmy-Jay. I'm glad you got a new cat, though -- you'll definitely have to post some pics!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Abbie! This is an awesome blog! Keep up the work 4 God!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.