January 8, 2011

"I'll Post Tomorrow!"

What a terrible, unfaithful, blogger I am. It's been over a week since I said that, and I haven't posted! Please forgive me.

I would've posted sooner,but the past couple days I've been in what I call a slump. Tired. Energy-less. Bored. Emotional. Worried.

When these happen, I want with every fiber of my being to get out the "slump". But it just keeps you down and tired.

Scripture, and, of course, quotes have helped me get out of this slump.

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?.... 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? ....34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." ~Matthew 6: 25, 27, 34

"God created the Universe, but He also created you. God knows you, God loves you, and He cares about the tiniest details in your life."

~Bruce Bickels and Stan Jantz

So, for the next/last couple days, I've been trying to:

-Spend more time with family (reading bedtime stories to brothers, doing a puzzle with mom, who, by the way, is due to have her baby in one week!)

- Tidy up my room

- And, of course, bringing you wonderful readers this post.

Well, it's off sledding with my brothers and later, I plan to make an apple pie. TTYL!

Love, Abbie =D x0x0x

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9.1.11

    Is it a brother or a sister?

    Ashley(from nancy rue's blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11.1.11

    So glad to have you back, Abbie, and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous14.1.11

    Hello Abbie,

    I am 12 also, love baking, reading , I LOOOVE TO WRITE!,and pleasing my Lord Jesus Christ...I am his and he is mine. I live on the border of Canada !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous14.1.11

    p.s. I am the one who loves baking, Writing....ect and who lives on Canada's Border....My name is Beth...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Abbie! My name is Andi and I just wanted to say I love your blog! :)... I'm homeschooled too and think it's awesome that your writing a blog at 12.
    Check out my blog: http://slowdownchildrenatplay.blogspot.com/

    I hope we can talk a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the inspiration.
    greetings from barcelona.

    www.kamjey.com

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.