January 31, 2011

One Last Goodbye....

To January! One month of 2011 come and gone, and here comes my favorite month of the year- February! For one, it's the shortest month of the year. But most of all - it's my birthday!! :) To celebrate my upcoming 13th birthday, I am going to post 13 times this month. About what, you say? Well, I don't exactly know. But I am sure it will be exciting, etertaining, and epic! And you know what - I'm going to call it Abbie's 13th Birthday [Blog] Bash Bonanza!

Well, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my day. See you tomorrow!

With Love,

Abbie =D x0x0x

P.S. Due to *cough, cough* low amount of voters, I'm extending my poll to 2 weeks. PLEASE Vote!

1 comment:

  1. My birthday's in March, so, I'm sorry, but... March is the coolest month:P Can't wait for all your posts:D

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.