February 10, 2011

Day 2: Abbie's Favorites

Hello, and I'm so glad you decided to tune in to the next installment of Abbie's 13th Birthday [Blog] Bash Bonanza!

Let me share with you my personal favorites.

Favorite Food: Cookies and Icecream (but let's not get into that.....)
Favorite Color: Sea Foam Green
Favorite Band/Music Group: Switchfoot
Favorite Subject: Writing and Electives
Favorite Book: I have too many books to choose an absolute favorite, But I've always loved Nancy Rue's books, the Bible (of course), and the SummerHill Secrets series by Beverly Lewis.
Favorite Animal: Squirrels
Favorite Movie: Toy Story 3
Favorite Pastime: Reading
Favorite Pattern: Paisley, Floral
Favorite Accessory: Necklaces and Earrings
Favorite Footwear: Flats
Favorite Game: Boggle
Favorite Cereal: Corn Flakes
Favorite Month: February
Favorite Instrument: Piano

16 Days until I turn 13! Love you all and thanks for reading!

With love,

Abbie =D x0x0x0x

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know about your favorite things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12.2.11

    I like flats and Nancy Rue's books too!

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.