Let's change things up a little bit. Green Font? Oh yeah. Top 10 Lists? Bring it on. And now I present to you.....
Top 10 Things to do During March Break!
March Break, Spring Break - whatever you call it. And if you have it, you're gonna have to have this list.
- 10: Read. Old favorites, new finds. Have fun with a world of books.
- 9: Take Pictures. Either document your activities or set up a photoshoot. Or go on a photo walk. It's up to you.
- 8: Bake. My personal favorite is cookies. ;)
- 7:Do a craft. Seriously. Get those creative juices flowing. (Right now I'm making an Easter basket.)
- 6: Play outside. Whether you're knee-deep in snow or feeling the warm sunshine, now is the time.
- 5: Stay in your pajamas for the morning. It feels good.
- 4: Watch Toy Story 3. Well, that's just my opinion. If you don't like Toy Story 3, watch another movie that is your favorite. (But if you watch Toy Story 3, you won't regret it.) Other suggestions of movies are Up, Horton Hears a Who, Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, Kung Fu Panda.
- 3: Make funny videos with you siblings. You don't need a video camera. This may end up being the highlight of your week. (If siblings are not available, round up a few friends.)
- 2: Listen to music. Yes. Simple but amazing.
(drum roll, please....)
Hang out with Friends and Family!
It may seem like a small things, but how much fun can you have by yourself?
So there you have it. What is at the top of your Top 10 List this week?
With Love (and lots of it),
Abbie =D x0x0x0x
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: I have not recieved an email from the winner of the giveaway, Libbi H. Please email me a email@example.com. If you do not contact me within the next week, I will draw a new winner. Thankyou!