April 2, 2011

LIFE

.....is busy.

.....is awesome.

I guess this post is going to be sort of random. But hey, it's a post about life, right?

You may have noticed the blog's name has been officially changed to With Love, Abbie. Do not be alarmed; the blog has been unofficially With Love, Abbie for quite some time now. It is now official.

Books I've Read Recently: The Tanglewoods' Secret by Patricia St. John (LOVE this book!). Oh, and today I reread Sophie's First Dance by Nancy Rue. Haven't read that book in a long time. It's a good one! :)

Song in my head: Know by Now by Josh Wilson.



Happy about: The spring weather!! It has been sunny and warm all week! Snow is melting left and right!

Excited for: My Etsy purchases to come in the mail! I'll post pictures when they come.

Sharing: This epic giveaway at Pastor Girls Ponderings!

With Love (and lots of it!),

Abbie =D x0x0x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm lovin' this song, Abbie! Thanks for posting it. Spring weather? Ooh. It's getting colder and COLDER over here! We're in the middle of Autumn... almost the middle. Lolz:P
    Can't wait to see what you got from Etsy!

    Luv,Emii

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.