May 13, 2011

inspiration.















the first dandelion.

inspiration can come in many different ways.























{almost} freshly painted nails.

it comes in bangs of lightning that stop you in your tracks and send you scurrying for a pad of paper.


















brand-new raindrops after a spring shower, hanging out on our clothesline.

or sometimes it comes softly, in the quiet moments. when you have a heaven-sent thought that you just have to savor.

inspiration can come through almost anything. pancakes (the recipe we tried this morning was delicious and fluffy as a cloud, but I neglected to take a picture.), a good song, a raindrop, a picture that turns out better than you could've dreamed. oh, and painting your nails. ;)

what inspired you today?

~Abbie =D x0x

2 comments:

  1. So American's DO have clotheslines? I heard somewhere that you guys only used your dryer:P So thanks for that aha!

    Hmm, I think you just inspired me to make pancakes for breakfast!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, actually, I live in Canada, so I don't know about Americans but we do use clotheslines! =P

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.