May 4, 2011

on my mind...

warm weather.... which is finally starting to come around. There's even some grass growing outside!

May 17th.... the day that me and my family are going to a Switchfoot Concert! (yes!)

I really do not like fishing...whew, glad finally got that out. ;)

Tangled.... love that movie!!!! =D


















:)

How much I've neglected this place in the last 3 weeks. And so, I've decided that when I reach 200 posts (this is the 181st), I'm going to have a big surprise for you. Here is a hint:

b_ _ g _ _ a _ t _

See if you can guess! :)

With Love,

Abbie =D x0x0x

3 comments:

  1. haha, that fishing comment made me laugh, you're too funny Abbie!

    I loved Tangled too!! It's a great movie! Let's watch it together next time we visit! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5.5.11

    Blog Party.
    How many posts are you up to?

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous14.5.11

    I love the movie Tangled!!! so funny:) can't wait for the blog pary!



    Emma♥

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.