June 28, 2011

SUMMER!

Okay, I had this super awesome post planned for the 21st (first day of summer), and then I postponed it till the 24th (my last day of school), but I was busy with last assignments that day and then the next day we went to see Cars 2 in theaters (totally awesome, by the way. you should go see it.) and I been so busy ever since. But hey - it's still summer! So we can still celebrate.


(Like my picture? Please don't steal.)

And, I made an incredible to-do list this summer with 101 things on it. So far - I have done 2. Think I can do it all?

Love you all,

Abbie =D

1 comment:

  1. You're picture is cool :)
    Happy summer!
    Visit my blog if you want (L

    http://desdemiventanaviguesa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.