July 24, 2011

The Party is On! :)

After checking my stats, I realized more people read my blog than I thought. So here's the blog party 1 day late!

To see the prizes, click here. (Linky List Below) Put in your answers instead of mine.

1. To get started, what is your favorite flavour of ice cream? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Or maybe Heavenly Hash. I can't decide.

2. What is your current favorite song? More then Fine by Switchfoot (My favorite song changes about every week.)

3. Do you journal? Yes.

4. What's it like outside your window right now? Sunny and warm.

5. Hobbies? Nail polish, photography, writing.

6. All-time favorite movie quote? Gotta be from Toy Story 3 - although I don't know which line (I, ahem, know them all) but maybe this one - "But the thing that makes Woody special, is that he'll never give up on you. Ever. He'll be there for you. No matter what." -Andy :)

7. Favorite Holiday? Christmas. Hands down.

8. Dream Destination? The Grand Canyon. Or anywhere in the United States.

9. How many sibling do you have? 5 brothers. No sisters.

10. What are you wearing at the moment? A tie-die green African tunic from my great aunt who was a missionary, white leggings, and a white headband.

11. One of your most cherished possesions? My birthday cards. I've kept them all since I was 6.

12. One of your not-so-secret obsessions? Calendars. I have 3!

13. What did you see the last time you went to the movies? Cars 2. And it was awesome.

14. You won 100$ to... where? Etsy, Claire's or Aeropostale. Or Old Navy.

15. Career goals? Author and/or events planner.

16. Most recent purchase? Silly Bands and green nail polish.

17. Childhood lovelies? Polly Pockets, blueberry soup, play-doh.

18. What color is your room? We just repained it actually.... sea green and ivory.

19. A stuffed animal from when you were a kid (and probably still have?) Jiffy the Giraffe.

20. Book you are reading/plan to read? Motorcycles, Sushi, And One Strange Book by Nancy Rue.

Have fun!!!! =D









4 comments:

  1. Hey Abbie. I'm Sylvi from the IRL blog by Nancy Rue. This blog is very cool!
    xoxo,
    Sylvi! -- Luv True Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun...how do you pick the winner?

    http://girlzofgodbook.blogspot.com/2011/07/abbies-blog-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya!
    Love ur blog:) sooo cool!
    my blog is www.fabzylicious.blogspot.com
    check it out! Ur blog pics r soo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Abbie, do you have anything published yet or anything in the works?

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.