July 19, 2011

What Whimsy & Wonder Blog Party!

Hello friends! The big surprise has come! I am here to announce the What Whimsy & Wonder Blog Party! The party will go live tomorrow and I hope you
will all enter!

We have 4 lovely sponsors, so big thanks to KJ, Allison,
Katrina & Daphne for making this possible!

So... we have:



















Any Postcard set from The Dreamy Giraffe




















1 Rocky Road Lip Balm from EpicallyEpicSoap













50% off any item in PixieHearts (Code is hidden and will be revealed to the winner)














10$ gift certificate to Octopurse (above is just one example of the awesome stuff there!)

And there you go! I am seriously going to be jealous of the winners.

Tomorrow morning I'll post the questions and the linky tool. See you all then!! =D

~Abbie

1 comment:

  1. What a neat blog! Your header is really cool and I love the postcards.
    Blessings,
    Gabrielle
    Isaiah 43
    www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.