August 20, 2011

Big Changes

I've been thinking a lot about my blog & my posting. I do love blogging, but sometimes I feel like I blog as if it's an obligation - and that's not really fun. So I decided that I'm going to start over fresh. New name, new address. (Hope it's not too big of a shock to you!) I'm hoping that by doing this, I can set a new pace to my blogging. I'll start blogging about cool stuff that happens to me, stuff that inspires me, and my thoughts on life, instead of just a random "Hey guys! Yes, I'm not dead," every now and then. Sound good?

I'm excited and I hope you are too! (And just FYI, I'll get the information to the winners of the party within the next 1-2 days.)

Love, Abbie =D

3 comments:

  1. Starting fresh sounds like a good idea. Blogging has never really seemed like an obligation to me, probably because I don't stick to a regular schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Looking forward to the new changes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Abbie! Thanks for the comment :)I like change. Yeah, I never really have the obligation problem because if I don't feel like posting... I don't post. :D

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.