September 20, 2011

Escapes

There are some things in life that escape me.



















Like the reason that whenever I'm shopping for an air freshener for my room, I'm always drawn to raspberry.
























Why walking down dried-up creeks and hearing the leaves crunch beneath my feet makes me feel all warm inside.




















Why roasted marshmallows are so good.



















Family trips to the river serve as a good escape from the daily grind of life.



















So does walking in my grandfather's oat field.

























Yesterday I was able to escape for a few minutes and discovered that the old church in our town serves as a great place to take pictures.




















//cardigan: 725 originals //striped tank: ardene's//jeans: nevada//necklace: etsy//shoes: walmart //bracelet: claire's//



















what's your way to escape?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.