September 30, 2011

just me.

this morning, I sit on my bed with a cup of tea and a bowl of cornflakes and write. although there are may more pressing matters that I need to get to, it's essential to just take a few moments to reflect.

last night I was up late writing a letter to myself. I'm not gonna tell you what was in it because most of the people I know would laugh and say, "you wrote a whole page to yourself about an animated movie character?" but, as I wrote in my letter, "This is just me, and I need to BE me without being afraid."

Like I'm just me, and you're just you, and nobody can change that.

things that are just me:

corn flakes and tea in the morning
laughing randomly
writing to help heal my heart
listening to Switchfoot, like, all the time
crying when I watch movie
taking pictures of everything
buying stuff on etsy randomly because I feel like it
the scrabble ring that I wear nearly everywhere

This will conclude September's posts, and I look at my posts. All time: 213. This month: 16. I'm really so very happy because I haven't been this inspired in blogging, since like, a very long time. I can't wait for October!

love you all.

abbie ~ xoxox

1 comment:

  1. hi,

    i happen to pass by your blog and read this post. it caught my attention and was amazed by the simplicity of what you said: "I'm just me, and you're just you, and nobody can change that."

    i agree with that, and the world would be a much better place if everyone understood it.

    thank you for this simple and wonderful blog post. :) God bless you, abbie. :)

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.