September 28, 2011

my favorite movies

(okay, Abbie, you've gone crazy. 3 posts in a day?!)

I wanted to share with you a list of all my favorite movies. The ones that made me cry, the ones that made me smile, the ones that made me laugh, the ones I memorized, the ones that I'll remember for all of my life.

(oh, this is going to be hard...)

Toy_Story_3 movie poster

Toy Story 3

Okay, I think this is one of my favorite movies EVER. I cried my eyes out when I saw it... okay, that has nothing to do with the fact that it was at midnight.... And you might find this freaky, but... I memorized it. =D


Tangled

I love this movie! It's my second favorite movie next to Toy Story 3. I totally cried while watching this one, too... (however, that was also at midnight.) And I also memorized it.

Megamind-movie-poster (4)

Megamind

Totally one of my favorites! I could watch this one a hundred times and not be tired of it! It had me laughing, almost crying, and on the edge of my seat.

Soul Surfer Movie Poster

Soul Surfer

Loved this one! And I love that it's a true story. :)

Cars

Cars 2

This movie was so awesome! It was very heartwarming and had me in suspense for most of the movie! Can't wait till it come out on DVD!


Horton Hears a Who!

Okay, this movie is a classic for my family. Somehow everything we say relates to it. I loved this one!

Night at the Museum 2 Scene

Night At The Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian

I love this movie! And this is definitely the best part :)


Monsters, Inc.

Just because I love it. And anything Disney/Pixar.




Have you seen any of these movies? And did you like them?

3 comments:

  1. I like all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic movies! I'm a big pixar/disney fan myself.
    I plan on having a Disney themed (costume) birthday party next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha, that scene in Night at the Museum 2 is the BEST!:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete

comments make my day. so leave one & be awesome.